Contract Law and Litigation
Mitchell D. Adler, P.A. is experienced at prosecuting and defending breach of contract claims arising from both written and oral disputes involving your business.
Are you involved in a dispute regarding interpretation of contract terms or enforcement of contractual rights? Even if both parties did not enter into an explicit contract, the law may still imply a contract. Although no contract may exist, legally enforceable rights and obligations may arise from the parties’ relationship. Similarly, just because the parties have not formally signed a document does not mean that no contract exists or that other enforceable rights and obligations do not exist.
Contracts are made - and broken - every day, but when it counts enough to be in court, you need a lawyer who is experienced, tenacious, dependable, and who will fight for your company in Florida. Mitch relies on years of experience to help you resolve your dispute as quickly as possible.
Hire MITCHELL D. ADLER, P.A. for assistance with:
- Analyzing and interpreting contracts
- Enforcing and defending your contract rights in the event of breach of contract
- Business contract disputes, customer and vendor/supplier disputes
- Real estate contracts, lease and purchase agreements
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Contractor, subcontractor and other real estate and construction contracts
- Employment contracts and independent contractor agreements